Welcome to the City of Port Moody's Online Mapping System.
The information displayed on this web page is provided as a public service by the City of Port Moody. In consideration for the City of Port Moody (the “City”) granting
- ViewPort is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The City makes no representation or warranty expressed or implied with respect to the accuracy, completeness or currency of ViewPort, nor of its appropriateness for a particular use. The information found in ViewPort must not be used for making financial or any other commitments.
- The User hereby releases and forever discharges the City, its officials, employees and agents from any and all losses, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, payments, expenses, costs, suits, and damages (including any damages that are direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential), including any and all claims of third parties, that the User may have or will have against the City for any loss including economic loss, damage or injury, including death, suffered by the User or any third parties arising out of the User’s use of the ViewPort, negligent or otherwise, whether or not caused by the negligence of the City, or its officials, employees or agents.
- In situation where a conflict between ViewPort and information contained in any other records of the City of Port Moody or documents that may be prepared by or delivered to the City of Port Moody, the City of Port Moody reserves the right to make the decision on which it considers to be the most accurate and complete.
- Google Map, Google Street View, and Bing Maps are not produced, verified or maintained by the City, or its officials, employees or agents and the City, its officials, employees and agents make no representation or warranty expressed or implied with respect to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Google Map, Google Street View or Bing Maps.
- The User will use ViewPort for the User’s own internal business and personal purposes and may not re-sell, sublicense, or operate a service bureau using ViewPort, or otherwise reproduce, publish or disseminate ViewPort for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the City.
- All right, title and interest (including all copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights) in ViewPort remain vested in the City at all times. The City's original copyright and other proprietary notices included with ViewPort must remain intact at all times.
- The User accepts that the availability of and access to ViewPort is not guaranteed. Computer applications, servers and network connections associated with ViewPort may be unavailable at any time for maintenance or unscheduled outages. The User acknowledges that it is not entitled to depend on access to ViewPort.
- Specific information regarding land, including lot sizes, legal descriptions, and charges must be confirmed at the Land Title Office and the User must not rely on ViewPort for this information.